AIM
skllmtl

Hanged Man's Elegy Hanged Man's Elegy

Insanity...

Insanity is a dirty slut. Insanity is a toothless whore and a skeezy bitch. Insanity is totally hot. Insanity is... your mom.

I'm the Monster I'm the Monster

wow! num2ers in the pl6ce of l3tters...

no, but seriously, that was a pretty good flash... and nice guitar playing although a bit maturbatory.

"Waterman" Ep. VI "Waterman" Ep. VI

That would have been funny...

... had it not COMPLETELY ripped off Homestar Runner. Not only did you steal the whole "old cartoon" thing from them, but also the whole "syringed" and the sound effects... ... yeah... the cartoon used to be funny... now it's just a watered down version of other's creativity. What a shitty way to go out... I mean this is your last episode on newgrounds and you can't even come up with a single creative idea on your own. No sale.

Obscure Obscure

It was ok...

Nothing special... just more "my daddy raped me" shit passed off as being something deep and meaningful... let me guess, you like Korn or Kittie?

The animation was kinda blah... and the intro song was better than the one you used for the rest of the animation... in fact if you had used Massive Attack for the rest it might have actually been atmospheric... more fitting with the mood that you might have been trying to inspire.

FoXcatO responds:

Actually I don't like KoRn or Kittie.
Not that much anyway.

Puritania Puritania

Awesome music video

Dimmu rocks, and so do you... btw to all of you who keep reffering to Dimmu Borgir as "death metal" it isn't... they are black metal... there is a difference. But anyways, great fucking vid. It would be cool to see more music videos of black metal and less of nu-metal shit. LINKIN PARK SUCKS! Shagrath wipes his ass with that red hat fuck! Btw, DIMMU is playing on main stage at OZZFEST this year! (but then again notalent losers Slipknot are headlining second stage... what bullshit)

Banana Phone Banana Phone

FUCKING AWESOME!

I didn't even know you had cartoons on this site... I'm so glad I saw this... I used to watch your Soft Outer Crust movies on Fuck Society. I love your shit man. You rock my small self centered universe.

Passion Of The Christians Passion Of The Christians

God damn, that was pretty fucking funny.

I liked your movie. The animation could have been better, but by no means is it the worst I've seen on Newgrounds. The voice acting could have been better, but again, not the worst. The humor was above par, and I had to vote high just because I know a lot of morons are going to vote low on this. By the way, to everyone who says that this is racist or antisemitist, you are missing the entire point. The author is making a satire of a racist and antisemite movie. The guy with the tee shirt that says he hates blacks and jews is not a character that is supposed to be liked, he is supposed to represent the mass of people who actually LIKED the Passion of the Christ movie (although if you haven't seen it because you are not christian, I would recommend you do so if only for a good laugh when they portray their martyr being tortured for at least a good half hour, hehehe ;). I really liked the part about hitler leading the christians and the swastika being replaced with a cross. Oh, by the way... I HATE christians and their constant guilt trips. "Christ died for your sins... wah wah wah..." Christ didn't do crap for me. If he was tortured and killed over 2000 years ago, what the hell does that have to do with me? If I have someone nail my arm to a 2 by 4 and claim that I'm doing it for all the children of the world, does that give me a right to lay guilt trips on every man woman and child from now until oblivion? No! Shut the hell up!
So, anyways... enough of that. Great movie man, don't let the inbred jack offs get ya down, this was a good flash movie.

S.A.M.V. p1: - Prom Kings S.A.M.V. p1: - Prom Kings

YOU ARE AWESOME!

You are now one of my new favorite animators on this site. This is the best series I have seen. I can't think of anything that would make this better than it is... All my five are belong to you. Live long and prosper and all of that.

Tax Collecter Preview Tax Collecter Preview

Too big...

You need to compress your shit. And don't drwa stick figures... it's been done... I don't want to see any more of it. Don't use a whole song in your file if you can avoid it... using a loop or just part of a song and compressing it will save you a lot of space... for a short movie (that really is just credits) to be this huge is inexcusable.

Bombing Bombing

A few comments

First of all I want to say that the animation was pretty good... better than a large sum of the flash on Newgrounds. But I'd say you rely on tweening a bit too much for my liking... it makes the limbs moving look artificial... if you stay away from that your work will be a lot better.
Okay for my question:
Why was the cop in a trenchcoat? Was he some kind of detective or something, if so, what was he doing in a patrol car pulling a gun on a young vandal.

Lastly I'd like to point out that Blink 182 are watered down emo punk, but that isn't your fault so I won't hold you responsible.

Ciao